Monday, June 20, 2011

Thor Movie Posters - 2011 (Review)

Yes! The Marvel's God of Thunder has finally come and he is one of my favorites:)

Here I won't review the the storyline of movies who directed by Kenneth Branagh, I just review about the design of posters, and I am very very disappointed!. I think the design is too plain ... and almost the same with the X-Men!

When I saw Thor poster for a first-time That made ​​me interested, of course, Natalie Portman! She was the first element that i saw, it cause Chris Hemsworth as a Thor although shown in the middle but he's not enough to attract attention.


I think the designers failed to create an impression of Superhero, strength, and other Thor's elements. So overall, it can't give the deeply impression about the character, sorry to say!

Conclusion: Too POP for God of Thunder

0 comments:

Post a Comment